Thursday, December 9, 2010

And the semester comes to an end...

It's almost over, my last fall semester at GT. All that's left is one class tomorrow morning, two final exams, and a take home exam. Then I start my last semester here. My last semester, can you believe that? I can't...

I'm pretty excited about next semester, though. Double A and I have lots planned... we're going to have dinner making parties and go to the gym and just have a generally awesome semester. At least all of that will make up for the crappy classes I have to take. I am really not looking forward to taking field methods or data analysis. Field methods would be okay if it weren't purely chemistry field methods, which will be no help to me in a geology career. And somehow, I have to finish my research and write two theses... somehow. But I'm auditing a French class! That should be exciting, right?

But, I still don't know what I'm doing after I graduate. I should figure that out...

No comments: